Monday, September 13, 2010

Vacation!!

We are back from our much needed vacation and it was AWESOME! The weather was beautiful, the the boys were great, Leah was a sweetie. We all had a great time. I took about 500 pictures, but I will just post a few for now...

Fun in the Pool:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poolside Dining:

Photobucket

A night on the town:

Entertainment on Hitlon Head is scarce this time of year, but we did manage to catch the last show of the season at Shelter Cove. The boys had a blast.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, we are back to the grind. The kids started back at daycare this week. We are working on getting our house back in order. And getting back into a groove. Okay gotta run, more pictures to come later.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED HHI! You told me I would and I did! I want to go back next year. :) Hope you are all well.

    ReplyDelete