Thursday, April 29, 2010

How does HE do it??

Last night I went over to a friend's house for a visit. A came home to a clean house and clean happy kids. Now I get asked all the time how I manage, but seriously, what I want to know is how does HE do it??

I left last night around 6:30. Dinner was made and ready to go. Scott was sitting outside with our neighbor Brian having a cocktail. Brian has a lovely daughter who is 4 years old and Joey adores her. So, they were playing in the yard, Tyler was in his swing, everyone had juice and things were great.

At some point after that, Scott got the kids in, fed them their dinner, then proceeded to give them baths, put them in their PJ's, and rinse all the dishes from dinner. The man is a domestic diva in disguise. And I am the luckiest woman in the world. What would I do without him??

No comments:

Post a Comment