Thursday, July 29, 2010

Motherf***ing Garage Sale

My whole week has been consumed with getting ready for our garage sale extravaganza. Tuesday night we sent the kids to my parents house while Scott and I cleaned out the garage and basement and moved everything that is up for sale into the garage. Last night, we got down there and dusted and vaccumed everything. Today Scott is power washing the driveway and hosing down some outdoor items for the sale. We need to price things and get stickers. We also need to get to the bank to get some small bills for change. Wow, this is a lot of work. I hope everything goes. It would be such a cleansing experience to unload all our junk.

So, here is the heading from our Craigslist ad. My husband is funny...

GARAGE SALE FRI 7/30 & SAT 7/31 8AM-3PM (FREE BEER)

No joke here. We are having beer, music, maybe even some body shots (I kid, I kid)

Alright, I really have no fun stories or recipes right now, just this one pic of the JoJo who has recently learned the fine art of making funny faces:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment