Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Photo Shoot

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the crinkle of the leaves under my feet. I love the crisp cool air. I love throwing a sweater on with some jeans and boots. I love decorating my house in a harvest décor and pouring through cookbooks looking for new Thanksgiving recipes. I love tiny candy bars that you eat guilt free, because they are small and "don't count". And I love squash, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie. I love football and how the trees transform to bright red, orange and yellow…I love it all.

Now, I don't fancy myself a professional photographer or anything, but last time I tried to take the boys to a studio for professional pictures, it was a big fat fail. They came out horrible. One of them was always running out the door, so I was constantly chasing a kid. It was a complete debacle and I paid $50 bucks for a sitting and then didn't order a single print. So, I thought I would try taking them to the forest preserve and doing my own little shoot. Now, I took about 50 pictures and only got about 4 that I liked. But, hey at least I got 4, and the shoot was free.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like Ty's shot the least. But I have others of him that I love and might swap out. I'm just not liking the way his shirt is laying. Anyway, once again, it was free, so no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment