Thursday, October 7, 2010

Results Orientated Nagging

Remember This…

Photobucket

Yeah, my master bathroom project. I started writing about it back in oh, April. I try not to use my blog as an outlet to complain about my husband, because 95.5 percent of the time, he is awesome and I really couldn't live without him. However, this particular complaint, has lived the full husband – wife nagging life cycle and is now just comical.

Month One – Basic Nagging:
Sccoootttt………will you please work on the bathroom, honey, thanks, love you.

Month Two – Asking Assertively:
SCOTT – You need to start working on that bathroom again – please.

Month Three – Passive Aggressive Badgering:
Gee, I sure love taking a shower in a bathroom with no door or tiles. This is great. Nice work honey

Month Four – Turning on the Charm:
Sweetie, you know what would make me sooooo happy, if you could just grout the bathroom this weekend. I'd love you forever and ever.

Month Five – Irrational Rage:
::franticly throwing my clothes in a suitcase:: I AM MOVING OUT TODAY AND NOT COMING BACK UNTIL I HAVE A GOD DAMN BATHROOM WITH FUNCTIONING TOILET AND TWO, YES TWO, SHOWER DOORS. I'M NOT KIDDING.

Month Six – Scott is finally working on the bathroom again.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment