Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rainy Days

Yesterday was hot, humid and rainy. Days like this are rough, and make me wonder how I survived the winter at all.

First off, I wake up completely exhausted, I considered for a minute calling in sick, but I had a big training webinar scheduled for 9:00 and I had to be there. So, I sucked it up, got out of bed showered, got the kids ready and got to work at about 8:00. The training went well. I had planned a lunch so that the three summer interns could meet, so I had to do that next. Then I spent the afternoon pretty much screwing around, trying to stay awake and dreading going home.

Lately, since the weather broke, we have been spending so much time outside, that when we have to stay in, it feels like torture. But we had some fun.

Joey learned how to walk in heels



Leah Smiled




Tyler – well Tyler ate


We had Enchilladas for Dinner –



Recipe:

Mix
Chicken – cooked and cubed
Fat Free Cream Cheese
1 Can Mexican Corn
Cilantro

Wrap in whole wheat tortillas, Top with cheese and salsa. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

Yum. So, that was it. Pretty slow day all around. Can't wait for the Hawks game tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment