Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Business Trip - Day 1 - Bloody Nose

Yesterday, I headed off for a business trip and left the boys and baby girl to fend for themselves. This is in my email box this morning:

Photobucket

Don't call CPS just yet, these things happen when boys are being boys. My JoJo has a tendency to tackle the Ty guy every now and again. This is not our first bloody nose and chances are it won't be our last.

I can't wait to get home and give this little guy a big hug and kiss. I hate when I'm not there to take care of their boo boos.

That said, there is something magical about having a king size bed all to yourself and no one crying in the middle of the night. There is something amazing about a 2 minute drive to the office and free coffee in the hotel lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment