Friday, August 6, 2010

Raining on my Parade

Last night I shared my make over plans with Scott and he reminded me that we have three kids and that I am not allowed to buy myself new clothes and shoes all willy nilly just because I want a new wardrobe. Bummer.

He did however concede to letting me buy my boots as long as I wait until Macy's sends one of those 20% off coupons in the mail. You know the ones that exclude everything on the back. But, I think that the boots will be included because they are not brand name. So, now, I run home eagerly every day to check the mailbox, and so far have been disappointed. So, maybe I won't be a diva by December, but oh well, life goes on.

I am still going to get that haircut though. I have gift cards from my birthday stashed away somewhere. I will call today for the appointment.

Speaking of appointments, I complained last week about all the appointments that I need to schedule for Leah and how overwhelming it all was. Well, I finally called the Nuerosuergery Deptartment at Childrens to find out if they got all our tests, and they advised me that they had, the tests had been reviewed and that their recommendation was that Leah does not need an appointment, barring any unusual head growth. So, all that worry was for nothing. I wish I'd made that call about a month ago. Oh well, lesson learned. So now, I just need to get to Milwaukee for a blood draw. Still playing phone tag with Early Intervention. But I feel like things are on track and I can stop beating myself up over all this.

In other appointment news, apparently I have some sort of leak with my car and must schedule an appointment with the Honda Dealership.

Does anyone else feel like they spend way too much time scheduling appointments? It's now wonder I hate my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment