Monday, August 30, 2010

So, where was I, oh yeah, last week I was in Baltimore for work, now I am home, next week we leave for our vacation, this week I am presenting a four day training seminar for the new Empire account reps and Leah has her Early Intervention Evaluation tomorrow and her Pre-Op physical on Wednesday. We still need to pack to do a dry run of packing the car to make sure everything fits in the car. Plus, my boss has asked me to organize a surprise wedding shower for one of my co-workers tomorrow, so I need to shop for that gift. I am so stressed out I feel like crawling under my desk and crying, but I will forge on. I will simply sit back and dream about this:

The view from the patio of the vacation home we rented:

Photobucket

And then I will turn on my Flip and watch this video for the 100th time because I think it is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Joey playing with the hose

In other news, I have decided to join the gym at my work. My goal is 30 minutes 3 days a week to start, but eventually I need to do more. I am so pitifully out of shape. Over the weekend, we went to Kohls to pick up some new sleepers for Leah, and I forgot my $10 off coupon in the car. I had to "run" and go get it. Well, I was out of breath at a mere gallop. I guess 3 years of being mostly sedentary plus the stretched out ab muscles has resulted in a very sadly out of shape me. Not only that but this morning, I was emailed this picture from my trip last week. Poor girl probably thinks that if I have room left after my crab cakes I might move on to her.

Photobucket

Okay - So let the countdown begin 6 days until I am sitting at the beach sipping a margarita....

No comments:

Post a Comment