Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bathroom Update - We are tiling!

Scott has been working away on the bathroom – I even helped some too! Over the weekend, he took out the old toilet and tore out the old tile.

Then Sunday morning we went to HOBO to get cement backer board and pick out the tile. Sunday – Scott installed the backer board.



Okay, so here's my plan, feel free to give your feedback –

See the arch on this wall:




I want to do a decorative accent tile along the arch. I bought this tile for along the arch on the wall




Then I am going to paint the bathroom in two tones of the same color, or two different colors, haven't decided yet.

Then we got this floor tile:



Scott is almost done laying the floor tile.

Our HVAC guy (yeah, were the type of people who have "a guy" for everything) is coming by to put in the heat vent over the weekend. Then we'll be ready for paint!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, love the colors. My only suggestion would be to set your tile out in the width of the arch to make sure you still like it. It looks fabulous in the pattern you posted, but I guessing that is a 16x16 design. Make sure you like it in a 4 inch design, or what ever the arch measures. Again, LOVE the colors...I am so into blues right now!

    ReplyDelete