Friday, May 21, 2010

Woohoo! I'm a Winner!

I interrupt your regularly scheduled blogging to announce this breaking news – I won my first ever blogging award!



A special thanks to Harmskills over at Baby to Go for the blog love! I couldn't be more honored.

Apparently, these awards come with some strings attached – yes - there are rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award - CHECK
2. Share 7 things about yourself – Oh boy - CHECK
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic

Seven Things About Me

1. My favorite social activity is playing Texas Hold Em.

2. I have a complex about sandwiches meats and what type of bread they 'belong' with. Here you go:

Ham should always be on rye bread with Swiss cheese
Roast Beef should be served on a Kaiser roll with mayo and Muenster
Turkey is only to be eaten off of whole wheat bread with mayo, lettuce and tomato and American Cheese.
Tuna is best served on whole grain with no condiments, lettuce and tomato.

3. I live in my hometown less than a mile away from my old high school. I have a hard time picturing myself anywhere else.

4. I used to love beer before I had kids and now I don't drink it anymore. I don't like the taste.

5. Someday, I want to live on a lake and own a boat.

6. I have worked in finance for over 8 years, but am terrible with my own finances. Scott manages all our bills and accounts.

7. I have a big love for Kraft Mac n Cheese and would eat it every single day if it wouldn't turn me into a whale.


Okay – I am really new to the blog world, I only started less than a month ago, so fifteen blogs is a lot to ask of me. And I don't take handing out awards lightly, so I am going to have to give this some thought. I will be surfing the web all weekend (in between, cooking, cleaning, chasing kids, doing laundry…) looking for my nominees. Come back Monday to learn who will be getting this highly coveted Most Versatile Award from me!

2 comments:

  1. I didnt realize your blog was so new. I am very much enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad. I am really enjoying writing it. I don't know a whole lot about blogging yet, but sometimes I wonder if anyone is actually reading and it's nice to know someone is!

    ReplyDelete